Information about the data user
The data user (or, in accordance with the European Union law, data controller) is Airola Limited, the company incorporated under the Laws of Hong Kong, with its registered number 2675718, with its registered address at: RM903, Dannies House, 20 Luard Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong (hereinafter ” Social Control Center”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”).
You can always contact us due to any question about your personal data processing via contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the personal data?
Personal data means any data: (a)relating directly or indirectly to a living individual; (b)from which it is practicable for the identity of the individual to be directly or indirectly ascertained; and (c)in a form in which access to or processing of the data is practicable.
What data the Social Control Center collects about you?
When you browse the Website, the Social Control Center automatically collects the following information:
- ID and type of your device, your IP address, information about your Web-browser;
- Information about the time zone and about the language, installed on your device;
- Information about your experience with the Website (number of times you have visited the Website, your actions on the Website).
Hereinafter this information shall be referred to as the “Automatically collected data”.
When you use the Services and the Website, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Website, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Website to their fullest potential.
Personal data you provide to us
When you create an account on the Website, or when you send a message to us via the Website interface or when contacting us via e-mail, you provide the following data to s:
- Your full name;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your password;
- When you connect your social media account(s) with our Services, we collect your social media data: your social media account login data, the data on the performance of a particular account and the data your social media account contains;
- The files, media items, which you schedule for posting in your social media account or store on our Website;
- Your account settings: the time-zone and preferences, opted by you;
- Your payment information, including a number of your payment card, its expiry date and other data, necessary to process your payments;
- When you send a message to us via the interface of the Website or by electronic mail, It may contain the data, from which it is practicable to identify you.
Hereinafter this information shall be referred to as the “account and communication data”.
Subsequently, when you use our Services, the following data are collected by us:
- The information on how do you use our Services.
Hereinafter this information shall be referred to as the “performance data”.
How the Social Control Center uses your data?
The Social Control Center uses your data for the following purposes:
- To diagnose problems with our server or Website (if any);
- To provide you with the Services of the Website:
- To create and administer your account;
- To administer the Website;
- To analyze trends, track a user’s movement on the Website;
- To contact you;
- To understand the Website users` preferences and their needs;
- To comply with the Laws and regulations of Hong Kong and other jurisdictions.
To whom the Social Control Center discloses your data?
The Social Control Center may disclose your personal data to the following third-parties and for the following purposes:
- The employees of the Social Control Center;
- Providers of payment services (merchants, payment gateways, banks);
- Host providers, web-services providers;
- Affiliates, sub-contractors of the Social Control Center;
- Government authorities, such as courts, police upon their lawful request.
Please note that:
- All employees, affiliates of the Social Control Center are obliged to follow this Policy;
How long The Social Control Center process your data, including personal data?
The Social Control Center stores and process your data as long as we need it for purposes described in this Policy. In some cases, if so required by the law, this term may be enlarged.
The notice for the European Economic Area residents
Please note, that our business has its place in Hong Kong, and it means that local legal standards of the data protection differ from EEA standards. Thus, if you are the resident of the European Economic Area and you do not want your data to be transferred and processed outside European Economic Area, you should stop using our Website.
Your Rights as the data subject
Under the Cap. 486 Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Laws of Hong Kong you have the number of the rights as specified below. If you want to realize any, please send an email to email@example.com.
Data access request. You have the right to be informed whether we hold your personal data and if we hold such data, to be supplied by us with the copy of such data.
Data correction request. You can always request us to correct data you have previously submitted to us (for example, if these data are no longer actual).
Data erasure request. If we do not need your personal data for any purpose (for example, we did not reach a deal) and this erasure is not prohibited by law, you can request us to erasure of your personal data.
Additional Rights for EEA residents
If you are the resident of the European Economic Area, in addition to the rights, mentioned above, you have additional rights, which you may realize by sending to us an email:
Right to restriction of processing. You can request us to restrict processing of your personal data if one of the following conditions is met:
- the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by you, for a period enabling the Social Control Center to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the Social Control Center no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you objected to the processing pursuant to your right to object to the processing.
Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain a personal data we have collected about you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request us to transmit those data to another controller.
Right to object. You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data, if this processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Social Control Center. You can also object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
Please note, that:
- We may ask additional proofs of your identity before realization of any right, specified above;
- Some rights may be restricted if it required by the Law.
If you have any complaints, you can send them to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that processing of your data is unlawful, or you want to lodge a complaint, please, follow the Website of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data of the Hong Kong – www.pcpd.org.hk.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new version of the Policy on this page, or, if you are a registered user, by sending you an e-mail notification. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page. Your continuing use of our Services and the Website shall constitute your consent with the new revision of the Policy.